Find out about some of the breaking news in health by selecting and clicking on links below.
- Adjustable desks could improve work performance by reducing sitting time
- Brain inflammation linked to uncommon type of 'early-onset' dementia
- Letting babies "cry it out" does not affect behaviour in later life, reports study
- Young people who vape may be more likely to start smoking
- Babies' sleep problems may raise chances of anxiety later in childhood
- Covid-19: CDC publishes then withdraws information on aerosol transmission
- Covid-19: FDA plans strict vaccine approval criteria, angering Trump
- Covid-19: India’s private doctors and government clash over pandemic response
- Sodium glucose cotransporter 2 inhibitors and risk of major adverse cardiovascular events
- Covid-19 in the UK: How many coronavirus cases are there in your area?
- Maternity units 'too defensive' and failing to learn from mistakes
- Flu jab waits and delays amid high demand
- Jet suit paramedic tested in the Lake District 'could save lives'
- Coronavirus: NHS faces pandemic 'triple whammy' this winter